derec® is an easy to use application for digital dental charting that we have created to assist You with in Your daily workflow. We have prepared a series of short video tutorials to walk You through the derec® app features and to get an overview of what is the app capable of.If You are looking for general information, You can also view the FAQ page. Here we will introduce You with some of the core concepts. (Full playlist is available here)
- Registration process
- First steps in the app
- App settings
- Adding a new patient
- Patient Overview Screen
- Teeth Quickselect mode
- Dental chart overview
- Single tooth findings overview
- Tooth Restoration charting example
- Endodontic examinations (without AI)
- Periodontal in Single tooth view
- Periodontal Probing mode
- Findings Overview
- Endodontic diagnostics with EndoAI
- Viewing historical records - Rollback mode
- Generating a report - PDF export
- Update chart and complete ToDo's
- Manage Your team
You can add team members in Your profile at my.derec.ch. After logging in, go to "Team" option in the right side menu.
On the "Team" page You can invite Your colleagues to join Your team. Currently there are 2 types of team members:
- Seat user – paid user, has access to all of the derec app functionality;
- Receptionist – free user, can access only the public side of derec, schedule appointments and see and edit patients general data.
Adding Team members is available only for subscribed users. Each newly added Seat user will increase the next bill by the sum equal to your license price.